Re: [OM] See your kodachrome in action

Subject: Re: [OM] See your kodachrome in action
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:04:22 -0300
Quite agree, although I shot little if any Ektachrome from 1995 to 2000.
Now that I'm scanning both Ektachromes from 1991 up to Ektachrome 100S
and one SW, it is quite obvious that Provia is better.
Nonetheless, I don't know how does Fuiji Central Lab process them. E-6 -
but I will ask if with Fuji-Hunt E-6 chemistry. My last Velvia was very
poorly processed ... very unusual.

Fernando.