Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.

Subject: Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:32:09 -0400
Nailed it. There's nothing old world about either place. They used to
be on my regular route stalking old fountain pens.

Down in North Carolina, we used to refer to Carrboro as the cultural
capital of the universe. At the time, Carrboro was Chapel Hill's urban
slum. I understand it's quite upscale now. Wouldn't know. Haven't been
back there in decades.

(For those not in the know, Chapel Hill is home to the University of
North Carolina, the oldest state-supported university in the U.S.)

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com