Re: [OM] Mike;s houscleaning

Subject: Re: [OM] Mike;s houscleaning
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 17:47:08 -0300
LOL :-)

What's tofu and sprouts?

Better than Argentina, always !!.

This thread should now be renamed Fernando's Housecleaning ;-)

I'm having a short break and must continue at work 'till 9 p.m. - had
thought some things about what Ken wrote 'bout the Tannoy, the sweet
spot, the back-electromotive force, the damping factor, the output
transformers of the McIntosh amps, and the heavyweight Tannoy Kingdom
Royal, and Yamaha amps. Too many items for a single post !

Of course, you're all welcome !

Until recently Uruguay held the Guiness record of the biggest asado,
but IIRC last year Argentina copied the idea and now holds the record.

Fernando.