Re: [OM] ZX-1 or G12

Subject: Re: [OM] ZX-1 or G12
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 22:02:26 +0200
I certainly love mine. It is now the camera I take to work every day, and the
camera around my neck when I walk the dog. The closes anolog equivalent I can
think of is the Konica Hexar: same good quality, f2/35mm lens (equivalent in
the case of the Fuji), similar form factor, and yes, some quirks, but then
again every camera has its quirks. I am certainly very happy that I bought
mine. To compare it with a camera sporting a pinky-nail sized sensor is
ridiculous.

Oh, and I have actually walked around with the X100 in my shorts pocket.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain