Re: [OM] Light/Exposure Meters

Subject: Re: [OM] Light/Exposure Meters
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 23:35:04 -0800
I saw the US Tamron 200F and was only a little surprised at what it sold
for. They seem to have attracted more attention than available items to
purchase ...

I saw a couple Tamron 300 f2.8 lenses sell very high probably because of
the 200F they included. Strangely enough I also saw a couple Tamron 500 f8
lenses include a 200F one of which sold high the other which wasn't as
obvious that it had the 200F included.

Jeff