Re: [OM] My town on the news

Subject: Re: [OM] My town on the news
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 17:00:27 -0500
Thanks, everyone for your comments. It was definitely a ride, but we got
off very easy. I posted several pictures on FB that I took a little bit
ago. You can tell which places were constructed well and which ones are
tacked together. One house with a handful of missing shingles and siding
damage from flying debris, the one next to it entirely gone. The hospital
got a lot of roof damage. The water poured in and damaged the electrical.
Generator was running fine, but power was out in parts of the complex. Most
of the windows were blown in causing injuries.

But that's what these things do. Ya gotta live somewhere. Moose gets fires,
mud slides and earthquakes.

AG

--
Ken Norton