Re: [OM] Battery life in micro 4/3 camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery life in micro 4/3 camera
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 15:27:09 +0100
Read what you posted, Chuck! When shipping *lithium-ion* batteries, you are
specifically disallowed from putting a warning label on the box saying it
contains *lithium* batteries. Which is understandable, because lithium-ion
batteries are not lithium batteries, as Mike Lazzari has already pointed
out.

Piers