Re: [OM] IMGS: SL Summilux

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: SL Summilux
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 19:44:35 -0800
L and the T Moose writes:
<<<Now that's better, just less than double what I paid for the body it would
work on. Still, I'll pass. Yet another vintage lens on its way, but one all about
sharpness.

No one  else bit on this yet.  Any other hints?  I gave it a good thunk but
insufficient data.  I very much doubt will go on a MFT body so that mean
something for the A7. I have no recollection of your mentioning
such an acquisition.

The other post I made at about the same time is part of the tea leaves.

Brewing Moose