[OM] GPS Trackers [was Massacre!]

Subject: [OM] GPS Trackers [was Massacre!]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 21:45:21 -0700
On 8/27/2019 2:44 PM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
Is this the right one Moose?
https://apps.murbit.at/gpx-tracker/

No, this is the one I use.
<https://apps.apple.com/us/app/open-gpx-tracker/id984503772>

The link you posted could well be better. It looks like it does more stuff.
OTOH, it has ads in the free version.

The one I use, Open GPX Tracker, doesn't do much but make GPX tracks, which is all I need. I should say that I only use it casually. When out PHOTOGRAPHING, I use a Garmin Foretrex 401. Not much better in open places, a little more accurate than the GPS stuff in my phone, but WAY better under tree cover, etc.

Track That Moose