Re: [OM] It might be camera replacement time

Subject: Re: [OM] It might be camera replacement time
From: Greg McGrath via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 15:25:14 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Greg McGrath <gmcgrath@xxxxxxx>
Steve,A few months ago, I upgraded from the E system to a D1 MkIII. Moving from
an E-30, I was amazed at how much better the new camera is in every way. More
compact and solid feeling, much faster focusing and better tracking, much
improved IS, and more. My most-used lens has bee the 12-100 f4.. I also
purchased the 12-40 f2.8 and 40-150 f4, but I'm not using them as much. A D1
and 12-100 would go a long way towards covering the type of photography you're
doing.
HTH,Greg