[OM] T 32 Flash Settings

Subject: [OM] T 32 Flash Settings
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:03:16 +0800
Dear Mr Ling

You seem to know very much about the subject on flash settings etc.
Especially on the limitations of depending on TTL use for the T32 under
certain conditions.

Can you give me a brief advise on how I can use a T32 to do proper fill in
that gives natural skin tone colors instead of the usual very light or
sometimes too white a skin color. I notice this happen as you say when the
background is far behind the subject and or quite near (less than two
meters..

Regards

Titoy