RE: [OM] First Olympus OM? (kinda long)

Subject: RE: [OM] First Olympus OM? (kinda long)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:40:36 -0700
On 31 Oct 2001, at 18:12, Jon Mitchell wrote:

> Hey !  I tried to follow this link myself, finally admitting that I
> need help, and when submitting the form I get a "page cannot be found"
> error !! Chris, what have you done !!  Don't desert us in our hour of
> need !!  (of course, it could be just my flaky internet connection !)

Drat!  I thought I had that problem fixed.  It's caused by the fact that
Joinco now runs it's own mail server, so the Perl script that link points
to blows up.

I'll get on the mail server and hammer on the sucker again.  Will
announce here when it's fixed...  hopefully soon!

Sorry 'bout that...

Regards,

Chris
ZA Prez