[OM] Re: Odd self-timer behavior on OM-4t

Subject: [OM] Re: Odd self-timer behavior on OM-4t
From: Robert Swier <robert.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 14:21:38 -0400
Well in that case, I guess my 4t is probably not unique. It does bother me
that the camera occasionally exhibits behavior that I cannot predict and do
not understand. However, if at least one other camera out there does the
same thing sometimes, I won't interpret the post-exposure beeps as
indicating that the camera is nearing the end of its life. Still, it's quite
strange.
 Nobody else has noticed this?
 Robert Swier
Toronto, Canada