[OM] Re: Storage devices

Subject: [OM] Re: Storage devices
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 06:49:38 -0700 (PDT)
> have you posted the pictures of the glamour model who is going
> with us on  the shoot?  I don't understand there being two
> openings.  I figured  with the gourmet meals, Joel the pack
> mule and then Heather, there would be a  wait list
> for this photo extravaganza of the century.  Five days in the
> wilderness with all these amenities will be the adventure of
> a  lifetime.  Go figure . . .

Well, unfortunately "Heather" doesn't shave...

Talk about excuses, I've heard everything from "I shoot film, am
I going to be an outcast?" to "are you going to throw my new 5D
in the water?"  Personally, I'd love to see Walt or Moose join
us--trick hip or not. That would pretty well round out the
curmudgion quotiant.

To set the record straight, as of this writing, there is a
confirmed attendance of four E-1s, two OM-2S's, one OM-4Ti, an
IS-3 and a ton of medium/large format pinhole cameras.  And
that's just Bill!  <badaboom>

Our token 5D sunk.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com