[OM] Re: E-330 Question

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 Question
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 14:45:56 +0100
Thanks for the very interesting comparison Dan. I still have a question; if
you had to choose between an E-330 and an E-1, which would you choose? Right
now, even with the UK price reduction on th E-330, an E-1 is still just less
then 2/3 the price of the E-330 (600 UKP v. 375 UKP), both with the 14-45
zoom. I have an E-500 already, but it is clearly not made to the same
standards as either th E-1 or the E-330.

Roger Key