[OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird

Subject: [OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 00:59:25 -0800
I admit I have never shot with one of those pro cameras or the pro
wannabee add on vertical grip and I am sure they are wonderful. It is
just so second nature to rotate the camera without changing the grip I
can't imagine an "improvement" that requires you to change your grip,
requires you to get used to a differently shaped grip, and requires
you to carry an extra pound and a half.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA