[OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird

Subject: [OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 21:18:08 +1100
I kept my 50E as a film back for EF lenses. One of it's charms is
that it is very good with exposure with oddball lenses like M42 and
what have you.
I still find myself reaching the hand over the top even with a grip
attached - old habits die never. It may be a left-eye thing.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx