[OM] Re: Anyone Have an ED12-60/2.8-4?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone Have an ED12-60/2.8-4?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 08:07:46 +1100
Indeed but it's a matter of the body knowing which model of lens is
mounted and making a number of corrections.
Each individual Nikon D3 can be programmed for up to nine individual
lenses - not just model or types. Useful for both  'unchipped' lenses
you may have like old manual AI-F mount and new lenses. A group of
settings are registered for that particular lens on your body. Even
so, some users are complaining that it's not much help to a pro who
draws from a pool and can't keep individual bodies and lenses together.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx