Re: [OM] Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:29:41 -0200
Well, I'll certainly will need good luck for this, Jez.

Maybe what I want to do is only a dream ... I want to use _both_ Palm
and Outlook, and don't need a Pilot.

My computer based agenda is thought as a back-up, mainly because if I
keep it up-to-date (which I do) I can search into it quickly.

Checking system compatibilities, migration, syncing .... OMG !!

Shall see what's Chapura is, nonetheless.

But now I fell I'd better have my red Parker 51 repaired :-)

Fernando.