Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:09:25 -0600
Hi Chris,

I'm sure that they monitor the output from their transformer sub-stations,
and they were probably fine.  These capacitor banks are scattered throughout
their distribution system, and are usually trouble-free.  The lineman
stopped back by my house and told me that he had found the faulty breaker,
but, unless someone along the line reported a problem, they had no way of
knowing it was not working.  They replaced the breaker a couple of days
later, and things have been fine since then.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA