Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 23:12:16 +0800
Thanks for the suggestion, I don't use cloning software, it is a little too
trouble. I only backup the data/images, anything that is recoverable I will
just take the risk. It has been over a year I haven't re-install the OS,
last time was a year ago I upgraded my two son's motherboard. I hope there
is no further hard disk problem as the HDs are later designs and also one of
my preferred vendor. Another computer running at 24hr/7days is using a 2.5"
drive, I hope it is even more reliable.

C.H.Ling