Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 08:34:12 -0500
Don't have to.  Fake pink poisonous meat / chicken pressed through a
sieve is not food.  This is manufactured industrial product, so far from
real food it is laughable.

The Jamie Oliver demonstration was presented to teach children how
horrible it is.  It's equally shocking that (after all the explanation),
some of the kids still want to eat it.  Lots of programming there from
McD.   I had completely forgotten that the main ingredient of the paste
was ground up chicken carcass, bones and all.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977