Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 14:06:57 -0600
I have access to several 3-D printers here at the university. I’m going to
order the body with the factory extended grip (it has a shutter-release button
on the extension) and see how it feels for vertical shots first. Will really
miss having two batteries on tap, though.

I’m guessing it’s Olympus’ way of saying “You don’t want to buy an M-1, Huh?
OK, you can have a couple of the features, but as punishment, we’re going to
eliminate that one thing you really like.”

Still looking forward to getting to play with a new toy/feature set.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach