Re: [OM] Winder 2 woes

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder 2 woes
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 20:41:20 -0700
At 09:42 PM 11/26/98 +0100, Lars Haven wrote:

[snip]

>So far noone has risen to this one, so as a confirmed Winder 1
>"hacker" I suppose I ought to say something.

[snip]

Thanks, Lars.  I was beginning to think I was being ignored.

I'll give it a whirl this weekend.  The worst that can happen is that it will
remain inoperative, so I suppose there's nothing much to lose here.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/