Re: [OM] Questions for the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:22:34 -0800
Hi Doris:

<< Re: [OM] Questions for the group >>

I didn't mean to imply that I carry the whole arsenal on every shoot. I
pick and choose depending on what I think I'll need.  Thus the
duplication in 35-70(105) zoom lenses, and 50mm lenses.

My problem is the time it takes to find everything in the house when I'm
packing to travel, esp. hoods and flash equipment  There might even be a
justification here for duplicates, since that way one could have bags
packed with different combos.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV