Re: [OM] Weddings

Subject: Re: [OM] Weddings
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:47:14 EDT
In a message dated 10/6/00 12:29:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, NSURIT@xxxxxxx
writes:

> My advise, as one who formerly earned my living with a camera (much of it
>  doing weddings), is to keep it simple.  A sure formula for failure or
>  disaster at this wedding is to carry every piece of equipment you own plus
>  some new stuff you just bought for the occasion.
I totally agree. I do IMHO believe that zoom lenses are an invitation to many
out of focus pictures as they first need to be focused at their highest
resolution and then backed off in order to be sure of sharp focus. Prime
lenses are easier. You are right, the whole job could be easily done with a
35mm lens and forget all the other stuff.
Have Fun!!!!!!

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com