RE: [OM] Quality issues on the 600mm tele?

Subject: RE: [OM] Quality issues on the 600mm tele?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:26:25 -0700
I bought a used Zuiko 600mm last spring and could not get sharp focus on the
thing at long distances. It appeared to only focus accurately to about 80
feet and then the mechanism ran out of travel. Olympus serviced the lens and
it still had the same problem. I returned it and got my money back. The same
seller has a 600mm on EBAY at this time and I suspect it is the same lens.
/jnm