Re: [OM] I might jump off the OM ship..

Subject: Re: [OM] I might jump off the OM ship..
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:57:17 -0400
If an  OM-1 meter is off, it is usually an error that is the same at all
light levels.  If not, it could mean that the cds cells have gone bad or the
testing procedure was not up to snuff. (Hopefully no one has ever fiddled
with the resistors in the meter circuit).

Your test results would mean that in bright light, slides would be
overexposed (too light) and underexposed (dark) in low light.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks