[OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:56:03 -0700
on 7/14/04 11:20 PM, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> For most of my life, I was one of hose people who could reach
> into one of the myriad piles and find just what I wanted in moments.
> Those days seem to have passed and I now get to look forward to the
> surprises to be found.
>
> Moose

Well, think of all the money you will save not having to actually buy stuff
to get to have new stuff...

I have boxes of cameras around here (waiting for me to actually do some of
my 'other hobby' camera repair). Tonight, while putting stuff in more boxes
(copier paper boxes from work, one of the great benefits of working again...
<g>) I found a T-45 that I vaguely remember getting with 'a bunch of stuff'
from the 'bay a while back.

Guess I'll have to get a birdbath...
--

Jim Brokaw