[OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only

Subject: [OM] Re: aperture and lightroom - sorry mac users only
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:34:26 +0100
I am still undecided, I will see what is announced this  Friday - I have
a sneaky feeling that lightroom will be released then. I wonder it thats
why capture 1 is being sold at a discount now.

I have in the meantime gone back to using iview for a quick scan and
edit and then importing into both aperture and lightroom until I commit
to either.

IanW