[OM] Re: Electronic shutters, was : Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Del

Subject: [OM] Re: Electronic shutters, was : Media Release: New Canon EOS 40D Delivers Speed, Control an...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:12:51 -0400
The A1 manual (page 76) comments that the shutter speed must be equal to
or slower than the flash duration.  Not something we normally think
about with electronic flash (especially on an OM) but maybe 1/4000 is
faster than the flash.

Try the T32 at low power (shorter burst) and see if that works.

Chuck Norcutt