[OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop

Subject: [OM] Re: Laptop vs Desktop
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:08:54 -0800
Well, I am a Mac guy and you aren't. So while I would point you to the
Apple store because I know them a little, it would probably not be
what you want. The problems of learning Mac OS may not be any worse
than Vista though. The NEC 20 inch display has been a first choice in
that size for several years by MacWorld magazine. Cheap and good.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA