[OM] anyone use Manfrotto 458B with 468MGRC4 head

Subject: [OM] anyone use Manfrotto 458B with 468MGRC4 head
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:36:21 +0100
Christmas is on its way and my request for a decent tripod head from my
wife surprisingly didn't drop to the floor, I have shortlisted the above
head and then my father inlaw who appreciates good equipment said they,
my inlaws, would consider buying it some legs.

As far as I can see this will be the best combination for me, however I
wonder what plate I should get for the head, I like the idea of the RC4
with spirit levels but wonder if it will be too big for my olympus
cameras, it will be used for OMs and E1 my heaviest lenses being 180/2
and 7-14mm

Iechyd Da
Ian