[OM] Re: anyone use Manfrotto 458B with 468MGRC4 head

Subject: [OM] Re: anyone use Manfrotto 458B with 468MGRC4 head
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:46:24 -0800
I am another totally satisfied 410 user. (It could well be that mine
was one of Moose's extras in fact.) And I'll never go back to a ball
for serious tripod work! I love it.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but I use mine with a RRS Arca-
style quick-release mounted to the top. It has just barely enough
clearance to mount and use the 24 Shift.

Rob in Seattle