[OM] Re: E-3 problems.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 problems.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:50:11 -0500
I meant to add that it helps when using multiple cards to have them
labeled.  That way, if the card itself is part of a problem that occurs
more than once you'll know if it's the same card that's involved.  I
have 1, 2 and 8 GB cards and I label them as 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 2C, 8A.
Within a size I also use them sequentially which makes it a little
easier to keep track of what's been used and what hasn't.

Chuck Norcutt