[OM] Re: E-3 problems.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 problems.
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:04:26 +0100
I know you specifically mean here which card has been used in which
sequence, but in general the trick I have adopted to know which cards have
been used is that I keep mine in their little plastic boxes, sealed with a
bit of coloured electrical insulating tape.  When I use one I rip the tape
off and discard it - it's immediately obvious which ones have been used.  I
do the same with rechargeable batteries.
jez