[OM] Re: OM2 Flash modes

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2 Flash modes
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:33:02 -0500
If you're going to be outside experimenting with night photography,
flash may be far less effective (even otf).  Effective flash working
distances fall way off.  You'll end up experimenting with time exposre
or atleast painting with light (which is what I used to light the
oft-used PRR K4 locomotive 1361).

http://www.zuiko.com/album/Latent%20Image/Trains/slides/1361-night.html

Shutter open on auto, fire flash multiple times from multi angles to
light the subject.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net