Re: [OM] IMGs: Weekend Storm Damage

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Weekend Storm Damage
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:03:22 -0400
Interesting that the trees seem to have simply been pulled out of the ground. My experience also as a small tornado passed a short distance behind my house in Florida about 20 years ago. A large ficus was just pulled out of the ground and laid on its side with its roots flailing in the air. Had the soil been softened by recent rain?

Chuck Norcutt