Re: [OM] Current film color balance (was: OT? Film vs.Digital)

Subject: Re: [OM] Current film color balance (was: OT? Film vs.Digital)
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 16:33:18 -0500
I guess I've been doing sort of the same thing. Kodak film goes to the
local drug store that sends it to Kodak, Fuji film goes back to WalMart
because I think this is where they send it.

>From some of the comments in this thread, no one seemed too surprised...
A lot of the same results with Kodak Royal Gold. I'm going to try some
Fuji 100 and some of the pro films to see what I like the best.

I guess I'll be looking for a pro processor for the latter. I used to
use Burrell Color in Indiana years ago. I was happy with the work but
the turn around is always about a week since I lose a few days in the
mail. There's nothing more local that I'm aware of. Just corn and
soybeans out here...

--
Jim