Re: [OM] Fireworks

Subject: Re: [OM] Fireworks
From: Arnab Banerjee <arnabkb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 00:46:14 +0100 (BST)
Hi!
All this sounds complicated.
Against all conventional wisdom I have shot fireworks
with a 50mm wide open at f1.8 hand held at 1/125 sec.
Just pointed the camera at the sky - and when a really
bright burst happens, and the green LED lights up for
a second in the viewfinder, I pressed the shutter.
Lost some, got some.
Got the film developed at Wal Mart 1 hour lab. The
pictures were not too bad.
If you want a peek at what kind of results you get
using this methid - let me know and i'll post some.
Cheers,
Arnab.