[OM] Re: Digital primes

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital primes
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:14:10 -0800
I fully realize that modern lens design has lifted zooms into territory
once occupied only by primes.  As you mention, the market dictates that
primes with the same technology applied aren't a priority.  But my
problem with zooms is how they change visualization and the process of
taking a photo.  Again, that's for ME, and I know that I could  change
my methods to suit.  And I likely will, at some point, but I am
currently in training as a curmudgeon.

Earl