[OM] Re: What is wrong here? [was My personal Film vs. Digital tests -

Subject: [OM] Re: What is wrong here? [was My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II]
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 02:00:13 -0700
Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the backstory. April and I couldn't think of
anything that had ever happened there that could be considered
"controversial," really. There are occasionally violent goings-on at
some of the coastal beaches, but almost never anything there. I
should have considered the scope of that development, though I didn't
realize public outcry was so great. Considering how just about every
square foot of Sonoma county is currently either under development or
slated for re-zoning so it can be developed, it just never occurred
to me. ;-)