[OM] Re: Pricing Puzzles

Subject: [OM] Re: Pricing Puzzles
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 06:34:07 -0500
Thanx, everyone, for the information. It will help immeasurably going into
this meeting. I have no idea what, if anything, will come of it, but at
least now I know where to start. I figure these folks know what they want,
and what they'll pay. I just have to make sure that I know where the ball
field is laid out.

And I'll definitely let the list know if any puzzles come of the meet.

--Bob