Re: [OM] Wyoming in August [was other stuff]

Subject: Re: [OM] Wyoming in August [was other stuff]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 13:54:23 -0600
> I know that you’re joking, Ken, but my turn signals work and the
> corresponding fog light works as well as the headlights turning in the
> direction of the steering.  I love driving in the dark as a result :-)

My can't get the right kind of Blinker Fluid" here in Iowa.

The adaptive headlights in mine stopped turning about a year ago. They
level OK, but don't do the side-to-side shuffle when driving.
Honestly, I really don't miss it because I use the fog lights all the
time and they have good sideways illumination. But our roads here are
pretty much North, South, East and West on the grid. No cow paths with
rock walls lining edges. Our biggest issue is deer, raccoon and
possum. Oh, and the occasional suicidal pheasant. The raccoon and
possum are a challenge in my wife's Prius. No matter how flattened
they are, the ground clearance still isn't enough. That front splitter
is great for scraping guts off the highway.

Speaking of the BMW, I've got to replace the water pump, belt and
power steering tank. Have all the parts ordered and will do it myself.
First "major" repair to this thing, like ever. 2004 with 165k miles.
Better get rid of it, I guess. (The original battery lasted 12 years).

AG Schnozz