[OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:33:49 +0100
It is great that he seems to be developing like a  normal child albeit a
bit slow. I won't post much more here as the website has all the detail,
but he is going back into hospital next week for another operation, they
will also see if his vocal chords have by some miracle started working.

I had this shot printed large for the grandparents, the perfectionist in
me didn't like it but they all did and it is a nice photo of him.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/95146425-L.jpg

he is certainly progressing well but from time to time he reminds us
that he not a normal child, like this morning when I had to spend half
an hour by his bed suctioning him out and then wake my wife earlier than
planned to give me moral support and assist by giving him saline
solution by inhalation as he was a bit clogged up.

I don't wish to complain as I know there is always someone worse off and
anyway  I am currently moaning to apple because they can't provide me
with a replacement battery for my 6 month old macbook for over 4 to 6
weeks.

Thanks for the wishes, I am saving them all up ready for next week ;-) )

IanW

Cai's details are here
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Itsy%20becomes%20Cai