[OM] Re: focus and ? about lens filters

Subject: [OM] Re: focus and ? about lens filters
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 06:54:22 -0400
With a 2 per cent improvement in photo taking / making abilities and a half
percent or less degredation in image quality no-one would care a jot about
any perceived downside of using UV filters.

Just an application of Dickins' or whoever observed that income a pound and
outgoing of nineteen and six' results in happiness :-)

Sadly, there is little if any discussion on this list of the 2 per cent
solution and LOTS of griping about the half per cent degredation issue !

jh