[OM] Re: My proposed database fields

Subject: [OM] Re: My proposed database fields
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 01:52:10 +0100

I'd put some optional fields to hold the shooting location's coordinates ;
I've read that a gps attachement existed for hotshoes to record that info,
and anyway it can be entered later from google earth. It may be handy for
hickers shooting in mountains, because the lighting on some places  depends
on the time of the day (great tautology, but please bear with my vocabulary
limits) and you may wish to plan better your next trip. Knowing the time and
place can help you forsee the optimal hour you'd have to be there next time.

--
Manuel Viet